I am on my 3rd bottle
I use it in my difuser
my room smells fresh
Wild Orange Oil
With multiple health benefits from internal use and an uplifting, energizing aroma when used aromatically, Wild Orange oil has become one of doTERRA’s top selling essential oils.*
Cold pressed from the peel, Wild Orange is one of doTERRA’s top selling essential oils due to its energizing aroma and multiple health benefits.* High in limonene, Wild Orange possesses stimulating and purifying qualities, making it ideal to support healthy immune system function when used internally.* It can be used as a daily surface cleaner throughout the home. Diffusing Wild Orange will energize and uplift the atmosphere while freshening the air. Wild Orange enhances any essential oil blend with a fresh, sweet, refreshing aroma.
- Use in an all-purpose spray to cleanse and purify surfaces.
- Add a drop to your water every day for a burst of flavor and to promote overall health.*
- Diffuse for an uplifting aroma and to freshen the air.
- For an energizing boost, dispense one to two drops in the palm of your hand along with equal parts Peppermint and Frankincense. Rub palms together and inhale deeply from palms, then rub on the back of neck
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.
- Powerful cleanser and purifying agent
- Internal use supports healthy immune function*
- Creates an uplifting environment