dōTERRA Serenity® Restful Blend
doTERRA Serenity has a calming aroma that creates a restful environment at bedtime.
The doTERRA Serenity Restful Blend has a calming and relaxing aroma that provides a unique user experience. This perfectly balanced blend can be sensed immediately, transporting the user to a state of blissful tranquility. Apply one to two drops to the hands and inhale throughout the dayfor a calming, soothing aroma during life's daily stressors, or diffuse at night to help quiet a restless baby or child. The addition of Cedarwood, Ho Wood, and Vetiver essentail oils gives doTERRA Serenity a grounding aroma that contributes to a restful environment when it's time to wind down. doTERRA Serenity can be used in conjunction with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels. Diffusion of the doTERRA Serenity essential oil blend creates a relaxing environment while the softgels promote a restful night's sleep.*
- Diffuse at night to calm a restless baby or child.
- Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep. Use in conjunction with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels for an enhanced effect.
- Inhale directly from hands or diffuse throughout the day for a soothing aroma.
- Add 2–3 drops into a warm bath with Epsom salts to create a relaxing, renewing experience.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Promotes relaxation and a restful sleeping environment
- Lessens feelings of tension and calms emotions
- When accompanied with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels, provides a natural solution for a restful night’s sleep*
Lavender Flower, Cedarwood, Ho Wood Leaf, Ylang Ylang Flower, Marjoram Leaf, Roman Chamomile Flower, Vetiver Root, Vanilla Bean Absolute, Hawaiian Sandalwood
Warm, floral, herbal